Thanks to this course, Realtors® no longer need to feel intimidated by Real Estate….gulp, Investment. Using simple math, students will complete this course knowing how to make an educated decision regarding whether to walk or whether to invest. Realtors® in this course will learn that what they assume to be a great investment could be nothing more than a money trap. On the flip side, they will also learn to recognize potential in what, at first glance, looks like an automatic pass. Residential or commercial, this course explains how to feel confident and make wise investments. By course completion, participants will be well on their way to using formulas and readily available information to discern exactly what they are getting into or leaving behind. Bye-Bye intimidation!
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Calculate cash flow, cash on cash returns and depreciation schedules.
• Determine the suitability of a specific building for their purposes, forecast income, expenses and net income with market assumptions.
• Differentiate between gross income, net income and net spendable income.
• Create a running adjusted cost basis on a specific property given certain parameters.
• Project equity increases based purely on loan amortization.
• List those issues about real estate investments that would concern "Risk Averse" investors.
• Compare a stock VS real estate purchase for investment analysis purposes.
Instructed by Steven David
Includes (4) Specialty CE Credits
FREC Course # 0007615
Members with RE Class Pass $0
Members Regular Price $40
In-person - GACAR conference center